- Laugh often
- Enjoy simple things
- Don’t worry about things you cannot change and don’t know the outcome
- Appreciate all you have – take time to do an appreciation prayer
- Keep cheerful and uplifting friends, let the others go
- Cry when you need to, tears are cleansing
- Surround yourself with what you love
- Take care of your health – your body is your temple, you cannot live without it
- Love yourself and don’t beat yourself up. There is always a tomorrow, a new sun shining
- Have hope and faith and keep your spirits up
- Exercise, meditate and breath – let the energy flow
- Tell the people in your life how much you care and love them
- Keep your passion for life
- Learn new things
- Be a winner, not a victim
- Do what feels good
Life is a dance.
You dance it with someone or alone.
You have fun or drag yourself along.
Your music is playing.
Make it the best dance you can.